This is an unimproved lot on a busy Mission Trail road connecting Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, and Murietta. The owner is asking for $3,000/month for 1 year terms open to renewal. The lot is 34,848 sqft. and available for use under the following permitted uses according to Wildomar R-R zoning:
"A. The following uses are permitted:
18. The outside storage of materials on improved lots or parcels of one-half acre to one acre provided the amount is limited to 100 square feet with a maximum height of three feet and on improved lots or parcels of one acre or more provided the amount is limited to 200 square feet with a maximum height of three feet.
C. The following uses are permitted provided approval of a plot plan shall first have been obtained pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 17.216:
6. Feed and grain sales.
7. Garden supply stores.
8. Pet shops and pet supply shops.
D. The following uses are permitted provided a conditional use permit has been granted:
2. Auto wrecking yards.
15. Equipment rental services, including rototillers, power mowers, sanders, power saws, cement and plaster mixers not exceeding 10 cubic feet in capacity, and other similar equipment.
24. Refreshment stand.
47. Trailer and boat storage.
55. Feed stores.
56. Packaged dry fertilizer storage, not including processing.
E. Any use that is not specifically listed in subsections B, C and D of this section may be considered a permitted or conditionally permitted use; provided that the Planning Director finds that the proposed use is substantially the same in character and intensity as those listed in the designated subsections. Such a use is subject to the permit process which governs the category in which it falls."
Lessee to do their own DD on the property and zoning laws before accepting lease.